The project area A "Process Foundations" aims at a technical and socio-technical perspective on the aspects of the innovation processes. Therein, the dynamics of coupled cycles (subproject A7) as well as of sio-technical systems (subproject A3) are taken into consideration. Moreover, the collaborative requirements engineering throughout the entire innovation process is investigated (subproject A4). To support the cycle management both during engineering and operation, an assistence system for self-maintenance of mechatronic PSS-modules is developed (subproject A6). Besides, the socio-technical system of the PSS is regarded during the use phase (subproject A10). Finally, both the cycle management of teams (subproject A8) as well as the shaping of cycle-based innovation through instutional reflexivity (subproject A11) are addressed.
- A3: Shaping the dynamics of sociotechnical systems using the example of user innovation communities
- A4: Collaborative Requirements Engineering for Product-Service Systems
- A6: Assistance system to support the cycle management in the development and use phase of PSS innovation processes through self-maintenance of mechatronic modules
- A7: Shaping the dynamics of interconnected cycles – optimal control using fuzzy logic based models
- A8: Managing cycles in teams and networks: Diagnosis, intervention and evaluation
- A10: Supporting innovation of PSS through model-based assessment of PSS use phase information
- A11: Institutional reflexivity in sociotechnical networks: Participatory analysis and design of cyclic innovation practice in PSS